Sorry - this product is no longer available
Individual - Bull Elk Bow Hunting Contest 2017
Any State, Any Legal Age, Any Hunter Gender, Must be harvested with a BOW!
This contest is for TYPICAL Bull Elk legally harvested by the contestant between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2017. Scoring method is POPE AND YOUNG. You can do the initial measuring. IF YOU ARE IN THE RUNNING FOR A PRIZE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AN OFFICIAL POPE AND YOUNG CERTIFICATION BEFORE ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
Winners will be determined by the highest OFFICIAL POPE AND YOUNG SCORES!
See complete official contest rules HERE
In the unlikely event of a tie, then the winner will be determined by the earliest exact time/date the Hunter(s) entered the specific contest.
All harvested animals must be harvested legally and lawfully. You may use the same animal for multiple contests, so long as it qualifies for each contest entered.
Other documentation that MAY be required:
1. AN OFFICIAL POPE AND YOUNG CERTIFICATION BEFORE ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
2. Clearly focused, close-up photographs of the front, left side, and right side of your trophy's antlers or horns or tusks.
3. An Entry Affidavit signed by the hunter. The hunter's signature must be witnessed by a B&C Official Measurer or a notary public.
4. A Hunter, Guide, and Hunt information form completed and signed by the hunter.
5. A copy of the hunting license and/or tag for this trophy.
Deadline for the Official Measure scores and other necessary documentation is March 31st, 2018.
ALL of the above descriptions and rules are subject to change at any time as the staff of HuntnBuds.com deems necessary.