2 -person Team - Mule Deer Buck Contest 2017
This is a 2 Person TEAM CONTEST: Any State, Any Legal Age, Any Hunter Gender, Any Weapon (rifle, muzzleloader, or bow).
This contest is for TYPICAL Mule Deer bucks legally harvested by two (2) contestants per team between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2017. Scoring method is BOONE AND CROCKETT OR POPE AND YOUNG OR LONGHUNTER SOCIETY. You can do the initial measuring. IF YOUR TEAM IS IN THE RUNNING FOR A PRIZE, ALL HUNTERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AN OFFICIAL BOONE AND CROCKETT OR POPE AND YOUNG OR LONGHUNTER SOCIETY CERTIFICATION BEFORE ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. The team's score and ranking is based on the combined scores of each animal harvested/entered by each individual hunter on the team.
Winners will be determined by the highest OFFICIAL BOONE AND CROCKETT OR POPE AND YOUNG OR LONGHUNTER SOCIETY SCORES!
See complete official contest rules HERE
*Estimated value with current entries(increases as more entrants sign up)
In the unlikely event of a tie, priority will be given first to animals that are harvested with a bow, then muzzle loader, then rifle. If there is still a tie, then the winner will be determined by the earliest exact time/date the Hunter(s) entered the specific contest.
All harvested animals must be harvested legally and lawfully. You may use the same animal for multiple contests, so long as it qualifies for each contest entered.
Other documentation that MAY be required:
1. AN OFFICIAL BOONE AND CROCKETT OR POPE AND YOUNG OR LONGHUNTER SOCIETY CERTIFICATION BEFORE ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
2. Clearly focused, close-up photographs of the front, left side, and right side of your trophy's antlers or horns or tusks.
3. An Entry Affidavit signed by the hunter. The hunter's signature must be witnessed by a B&C Official Measurer or a notary public.
4. A Hunter, Guide, and Hunt information form completed and signed by the hunter.
5. A copy of the hunting license and/or tag for this trophy.
Boone and Crocket Official Measurers
Deadline for the Official Measure scores and other necessary documentation is March 31st, 2018.
Winnings will be assigned to the Team owner. The owner will then be responsible for disbursement to the rest of the team.
ALL of the above descriptions and rules are subject to change at any time as the staff of HuntnBuds.com deems necessary.